Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Work/Life/Fishing Balance

Holy Moly!

I haven't been on a river in at least two weeks and I am sitting at my desk dreaming about it. Life and work is hard enough to balance but add fishing into the mix and it becomes impossible to find enough time for it all. So what do you do give up more work? Give up on the other areas of your life? Make fishing your life...wouldn't that be nice.

The last two weeks have been busy with our new puppy going through dog class, a visit from my behalf's mother, a move at the office and work related training. Work and life getting in the way of fishing.

I fully intend to provide more time to this blog in the future but I also need to spend more time fishing to do so...complicated.


How do you find time to fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment