Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Short Post with Yet Another Great Episode of STFTV!

So some of you know that I work my regular job and also work evenings and weekends at a canine obedience school here in Calgary called Clever Canines. That being said when the dog school is in session I am not left with very much time to fish. Not to mention our new puppy Juniper was going through the class so I was working double time with dogs during my spare time.

This explains the lack of posts on the blog and my lack of fishing days. The good news is the dog school is done until April and I have a beautiful well trained 6 month old Berner as a fishing buddy!

Juniper the Fishing Dog Sporting Her Pieroway Whistler Spey Hat!
While I had very little time for fishing I did however have plenty of spare moments on coffee and lunch breaks at work to keep up to date with my favorite blogs. 

Since I love what they do and really enjoy watching them I have decided to link to the third Episode of Skate the Fly TV. Join the boys and legend Coach Duff for another session of fish tales and drinking beers.

 (Don't tell my fiancĂ©e but this video made me recommend that we should be getting married in Hawaii just so I could spend a day on the water with the Coach!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! We're currently taking our Aussie to a dog school to become a therapy dog. Sounds like a fun gig! Be well and good fishing.

    ReplyDelete